August 17, 2010

berdua

assalamualaikum

heyy :)

here's a thought.
i'm like so badly wanted to count the stars tonight.
would you mind counting them with me?


here's another thought.
i wanted to have loads and i mean loads of pictures of us together.
can we take them now?


here's another thought,
if you love me so much. did you ever see me in that way?
'the way' when you see in the movie.
where the hero would see the heroin in such loving look.
and he saw her as the most beautiful creature in the world.
the way that when she sees her, the wind blows to her hair.
her hair swift softly and you just wanted to capture the moment because he saw her like an angel.


here's another thought,
can you smile while i'm talking crap and say
'it's oke dear. i understand you. i love you.'
and i go blushing all over.


here's another thought,
tell me how much you miss me all the time.
and i go daydreaming all day long.


here's another thought,
let's love each other forever.
just the two of us.
like forever.
i can never ask more than your love to give warmth every morning that i woke up
love that kept me secure all the time.
love that kept me company all the time.
love that i can cherish for our lifetime.



p/s : i miss you already :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

sila...sila