August 9, 2010

the ups and the down.

assalamualaikum


suddenly...in the late evening. which is boring as usual.
i was kinda feel inspired to write about something.
i call it the ups and the down.

the nature of life. there is the ups.
and there are sometimes or probably i dare to say here mostly the down.
i'm not being a negative-thinker here nor i shall be. but.
there's this simple but.

LIFE SOMEHOW TURNS YOU DOWN.

i'm not writing this because of a sudden experience of being down about something.
nope. i talking about my lifetime experiences.
over 20 years of living in the earth *alhamdulillah* i'm blessed with what i have.
what i've been gifted for. and what i've been living for.

it is all a worth living experiences.

let see the ups of MY life: (and you can evaluate yourself too & feel free to compare your life and my life)

  • my SPM. it is all good i must say. 8A's and you're looking yourself with a very excellent life ahead. i choose to be a doctor.

the down part:

  • i applied the IPTA, and guess what is my first choice: yeap! UM-asasi sains hayat.
I GOT TURN DOWN :(

the up part:

  • i guess i can make it up by entering matriculation. again the future seems to be on my side again. i smiled :) and look forward in the life i'm gonna have in KMKN.
the down part:

  • after 12 months of matriculation, i flunk it. my grades are bad as the monkey-ass. not to say i failed but the grades are A DEFINITE NO for medics for me :( there i go. disappointed again.
  • i got myself into ipts, MSU to be exact. with another course that could never think of. OPTOMETRY. here, i'm afraid. i'm only doing this course because of the sake passing it. i don't like the fact that i'm learning for the grades not for the sake of the knowledge itself.



so, here i am. stuck in my own dilemma. life does really teach me a lesson. be thankful of what you already have. not what you're about to have.
sometimes you might not even get it.
i watch life swift by me day by day and learn a lot.
the value of friends. love and family.
all of the above differs but they stick there with you even though life kicks you at the butt. haha :)


i have fixed my head in 12 months of being in shah alam.
i have altered myself to be love what i' m learning right now and what i have.
i have good friends. roomates. family.
and most of all an understanding and forever supportive boyfriend who always hear me whine, cries and nagged. :)
i love you so much. and forever will.
thanks for being there when i am down and upset with my life. you have opened my eyes.


love you abang.





sekian dari gadis kawaii. trimas



No comments:

Post a Comment

sila...sila