October 12, 2010

creating a revolution

assalamualaikum



here's a thought that lingers inside my head.

CREATING A REVOLUTION.

let me tell you. it is NOT easy as it seems.
'thinking of creating' a revolution and 'creating' one is different.
but it does starts by thinking of a revolution.

revolution.
it doesn't have to be something gigantic that you created in order to change someone else.
it had to do with how you think it will change you.
then you think of changing someone else.
when you succeed in changing the way a person thinks about you.
YOU TOO CAN BECOME REVOLUTIONARY.

i have been dreaming of changing everything.
but some things cannot be change.
it has destined to be that way.
and so.
i change the way my mind works.
i have dream of doing something that can make a great impact to others.
there goes my mistake: I THINK ABOUT OTHERS TO MUCH.

i should think about me.
and the life i live in.
to have the sense of fulfillment is what i am dying to have now.
i want to look at the sky and be able to tell myself, i have created a revolution.
not a revolution for others to seek but A REVOLUTION for me to lead.
not a change for others to praise me.
but a change for me to be a better person.

I AM REVOLUTIONARY.
you can mark my word.
I AM LEGENDARY.
for me. NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE.


if you are a person who follow that trends where;
people are using blackberry, you're thinking of owning one.
people are having DSLR, you're aiming to have one.
people are wearing trendy super skinny jeans, you go after and purchase one (though might not suit you).
or even, people are using super major high-tech gizmos, there you go buying those gizmos.


IF THESE GIVES YOU THE FEELING OF 'SELF-FULFILLMENT',
then you are on the right track.
but,
if you constantly changes and does know what i mean.
there you go.
you are one of the REVOLUTION-FOLLOWER.
NOT A REVOLUTION-CREATOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila...sila